Monday, April 2, 2012

First measurements

So I had my dear Ashley take pictures of me today with just a sports bra and workout pants. They will not see the light of day until I see some progress.

I might feel different in a week, but for now? I'm all bloated. I know that at some point in time, someone will come across this blog and will see the eventual progress I make and I'll inspire them. For now, though, I need to inspire myself.

I was recently given the Zumba Exhilarate system and they have a 10-day program. Supposedly you can drop an entire dress or pant size in 10 days following this program. I'm hoping this is what I need to boost the plateau I've been stuck on.

I weighed myself yesterday, the first, and also took measurements. I am super bloated since I just started my period, so these are not TOTALLY accurate measurements, but I can't let a little time-of-the-month bullshit to stop me.

Weight: 196.6
Waist: 38 3/4"
Chest: 39"
Hips: 45 3/4"
Right Thigh: 26 1/2"
Left Thigh: 26"
Right Bicep: 13 1/4"
Left Bicep: 13 3/4"
Neck: 14 1/2"

So that's that. Every Sunday, I will take a new picture and post up my photos and measurements, once I get over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment